Translate

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just another Cumberland Plateau set of postings

He’s out of jail, again. I figure his drug use is a violation of his parole, so he’ll end up serving out the rest of his original sentence, and he will go away eventually for a long time. That is probably a good thing for him since he can’t take care of himself.

He’s still without a job so that confirms how worthless he is. He actually stopped by last late afternoon to get a bunch of his stuff out of this house, and lied some more about his circumstances. Too bad he doesn’t want to work.

All I kept saying was see you later. He’s got someone else supporting him right now, poor fellow. I suspect his world is finally closing in on him at age 40.
I presume his truck is still down, too. Like I said he can’t take care of himself, or pay to get his truck fixed if he doesn’t work.

It makes me curious as to how long his next term in jail will be. He comes up with a new excuse to not work every day. People like that piss me off. I go to bed at 10 and get up at 6 and go to work. It doesn't take a genius to do that.

I can’t remember exactly, but suspect it will be over one year, more likely a year and a half. And that is just the parole violation of his previous sentence stuff! Who knows what is being added on to.

Why he does not want to work still escapes me. I have done everything I could to break that code, and failed. I suspect he is, at age 40, just scared to leave Monterey, which one usually has to do that to get a job these days (not a periodic project). Hence he is not what I think of as the normal criminal, just a lazy human who lives off of the goodwill of family, friends, charity, and the local governments (think of food banks as an example). But like the old pecker head I can be, I warned him about all this, and he just blew me off. Now let the government take care of him (using my taxes of course). He should respond well (or at least better) in that environment.

Anyway, I don’t have to wake up at 0200 anymore to hear Jeremiah Johnson the movie in French, or find out the next day the movie Happy Gilmore has been reprogrammed to a serious adult level that I could not even see, after years of watching it again and again. Like I joked to you, I only live here, and still pay my way. And at the time he was highly drugged by himself, and mumbling at best.

Last, let me reverse, like mission first! There are a lot of good young people who can use all the reinforcement old people like me can provide. And I choose to do so.

Hope springs eternal. There are plenty of good American people around. And losers like him are still a minority, kinda like normal throughout the world I have been to and lived in.

And compared to the Marines from Monterey deployed overseas, Putnam County is OK. At least where I live now it is not a canvas tent with a dirt floor, with ice on the inside tent walls in the morning. Although long johns in the house did help, at this last winter that we are coming out of. And back then I did have to use an outhouse for obvious public sanitation reasons. Anyway, Putnam County is still OK, to me.

No comments: