Translate

Friday, January 14, 2011

Well it finally happened to me today

Trying to twist open a new tube of Chap Stick was too hard to do by hand, like the slippage factor got me down. Then I just re-cleaned my hands, and even used a new piece of paper towel to try get a good grip on the twist off place, and still failed. Finally I just went to the tool box, and got some pliers, and that worked just fine. I then got to put Chap Stick on my lips, which made me happy.
So I got my feelings hurt.
Now I just hope the problem is due to higher "plastic cover" standards, which I think all of us have been living with for quite a while.
But maybe it is just me?
Clay
PS I really like using Chap Stick. I even remember when in Marine Corps boot camp it was taken away from me as an illegal drug. I about panicked then, but got used to going without it about a week later.
PPS All girl's lipstick is "red" to me.

No comments: