Translate

Friday, January 28, 2011

Stand by for heavy rolls

While it is an old time maritime term, it still applies to the ships of states these days. And many of these "ships of states" are going through status quo changes. Much is exhibited or reported by the news media, but most, in the end, is just human type stuff. By that I mean many will roll against the changes that are affecting them, and this whole status quo change is going to take a long time, like more than a decade. After all, dinosaurs didn't die easily. Neither would I.

And then many just want to be warm and fed by themselves. Now that is pretty simple, but is not automatic, it seems, depending on where you live.

And even in the USA many people still wear extra clothes in the winter just to keep warm. That is normal to so many people throughout our human world, I think. A smaller portion of humans may discover this, again.

Another heavy roll, the big one I think, is what happens when other humans just won't loan the borrowers money anymore, for their own selfish reasons. This will be an example of a heavy roll, and probable change in the status quo.

The good news is where is a good place to be if this kind of scenario even happens. The answer to me is the "New World". In the new world, I suspect, all the best human ideas will bubble to the top, even while the old time dinosaurs slow the process down. It will all sort out in the end, and whatever emerges will be different from today. And don't forget the "loaners with money" are still around; and our population is still growing.

The last heavy roll I imagine is the happiness factor. To me it is just good health and self respect. And I imagine, like even today, that is what is going on and will happen as much in the future, in its own human way, and depends on where one lives as to how it sorts out. It will sort out differently, I think, like some tribes or cultures are better than others.

No comments: