Translate

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Is it becoming obvious now?


Is it becoming obvious now?

            Many USA people as well as others around the World are now going to suffer because of obvious lightweight and incompetent management by our present elected leaders and their  appointed minions in the USA.

            I'm from Atlanta, and have been through this drill of poorly  educated and experienced  managers who gain political power,  and eventually run people like me away. For example, it usually takes twice as long to get basic new business permitting  done as in the surrounding counties around Atlanta. Much the same seems to be going on now in the USA, and it may take years to become obvious, but it is already obvious, to me.

            I did not know whether to laugh or cry when I heard the Federal Secretary of HHS say she needed five years,  vice three years, to improve our health care system. Now that is a sad statement and excuse, to me. Allegedly, she even reported the same to her boss,  the President of the USA, and he apparently accepted it by the reports.

            And now I get to suffer for the incompetence and poor management of something both simple, and as also as complicated as our heath care.

            Somebody ought to get fired, or even a company have a contract canceled, but even that simply does not seem to happening  just on the health care subject. Just imagine our National Defense, for example. How about National energy practices that helps take care of our quality of life during the next few decades?

            How about future elections?  One alternative is like a revolution. Lord knows it does not get to that, though we all know it can.

            So I am having to plan for such adverse events and outcomes, including extra cheap  grave markers and defending myself and my Family, as best I can where I live. Even growing my own garden, like our ancestors often did in the USA during WWII, is now becoming something I had better think about and plan on.

            Ideology and personal timeframes and solving yesterday's problems are one thing;  my present life and my Family's present and future life is another. Even palace intrigues are of little interest to me these days, like not my problem.

            Again, is it becoming obvious now?

No comments: