Translate

Monday, October 28, 2013

Being warm in Boston


Being warm in Boston

       Really this idea about warmth could apply anywhere where things get cold or chilly,  like Maine, or Minnesota,  or Nebraska, or anywhere in the American Redoubt area.  Really it could be in many places.

            Even where I live today on the Cumberland Plateau  in east Tennessee is chilly these days. Now we have not had any snow so far, but we have had a hard frost,  also so far this Fall.

            And I have lived in Korea during very cold times, too. And I can imagine things are just as cold in many places in Canada, also.

            I even remember one gal complaining about her father saying to put on more clothes just as he set the thermostat down in order to save on his Family's heating  bill. They lived in Boston.

            So that is what I did, like put on more clothes (mostly layers), and you know what?...it worked real fine for me and my standards. Said another way, I am warm enough for now during this cold and chilly Fall.

No comments: