Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hit 'em in the pocket book

Why humans suffering is often what it takes for change to happen seems to be, well, human. What a shame. Even I will have to suffer, too.

Now I personally figure I can guess what will probably happen, but the timing I usually screw up.

For sure, I believe a third USA national party will arise, and there will be a civil war in China.

Now just when, I don't have a reliable way to guess that I trust. I usually guess things will happen before they actually do. I am usually off by two or three years. But I consider myself an informed citizen, which probably works against my timing guesses.

Well Plan B suggests most USA people don't have time to worry about more than their near future. They are usually hard workers, and often busy raising a family. Only when they are threatened, in their mind, will change probably occur.

If this guess, theory if you will, is correct, than what a shame.

No comments: