Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

Americans still want change

It sure likes like the present financial federally caused problems are not going to be solved by our present elected federal Congress and President.

After all, we all do enjoy wonderful federal benefits right now, generally speaking.

So what is change at the federal level going to take?

My guess is a third party will arise, and work on paying our federal bills, simply. I myself prefer any new name than whatever the opposition uses to describe it right now, like the Tea Party.

In this change, there will be pain, including to me.

And only in America can our vote still count, vice something else like a revolt or revolution. After all, we as a Country were conceived in a revolution, but my guess is we have evolved in the new world USA to voting since then.

But for sure, change is coming because we Americans want it. And I sure hope we use the vote, and the outgoing types go along with the results.

Now what would you do? And I still have to deal with State and County issues, too, like my kid's education.

No comments: