Translate

Friday, October 28, 2011

Knowing the difference between politics and the politician

While I may agree with a lot of the "progressive" politics in America, I also think we have a crummy federal president of the USA.

I also think our present federal President is not too smart, nor is his wife. They are a case of affirmative action gone bad. The evidence is out there for anyone who wants to think independently. Now I also think both are hard working, and often well intended, but, again, both are not that swift. And now we Americans get to suffer the consequences of this poor leadership during this time of great turmoil, which is obvious to most.

Another obvious thing to me is that the two major National political parties have failed our Country. After 100 plus years, they have had their chance, and they have done a poor job. It bothers me to think the status quo is such that their Party may be more important than our Country in 2011. It's time for a change, one might suggest.

Now I have always wondered what it was like during the 1770's American revolution from England. I always assumed great turmoil, kinda like today. Even the conventional wisdom people will suggest not to mess with the status quo, like even an American third party might split the vote and get Obama re-elected. So be it.

Even he, Obama, will get old and die off. Such is the nature of change in this vast wonderful land called the USA.

So what is a new American Party going to be called? I don't know.

But for sure, I think, is that the focus will be on us, Americans, and not the Parties of the last 100 years. All this will take time, like until maybe 2020 or later.

Great change is underway, and what a wonderful time to live and observe it all, and maybe even influence it in the new world USA.

No comments: