Translate

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Hang the guilty bastard

Now let's have a trial, and then hang the guilty son of a gun. Sounds American, to me.

But in the same vein, I hear and read that many other Americans think in more a judicial mentality than a military mentality. So be it, though it does drive me nuts. I suspect many Americans will have to die in this process...what a sad state of affairs.

Yep, it is already happening both in America, and throughout the world. Again, what a sad state of affairs! So many people alive today don't have to die, though they probably will.

Just ask the people in Syria, Libya, Dafur, or other such friction places.

Now any change is tough, but what grates me is the idea that dumb or even inexperienced people have influence that bring this about. That seems to be what is happening these days.

So if I am on to something, do we vote them out, which is my preference, and try to do something better. Plan B is to just hang the guilty bastards, which is probably counter-productive.

After all, I wish the best for my Family, and their future here in America.

No comments: