Translate

Saturday, June 04, 2011

I'm not going to take it anymore.

This classic line from the movie Network still applies, at least to me.

For me, if I am PO'd or frustrated, I just know to sleep it off, and things will generally be better in the morning.

So now another report to others. After 7 days, I am still not going to take it anymore. I am still PO'd, and I have slept on it.

In my case in Putnam County on the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee, I had vandals now do thousands of dollars of damage to me. I consider this a new level never approached before, at least in my local history, which goes back decades.

Now I assume the County and local City will take this as usual, which may or may not be correct. After all, I am just a tax payer.

But, I will not let this become usual. Let their mom and dad pay for all this when I hopefully catch them. That ought to begin to change things here locally. And I will actually prosecute criminally and civilly, and see what a local jury decides, rather than listen to some County local attorney. After all, we do need to be protected from vandals.

Like I said, I am not going to take it anymore.

By the way, in my past I have had bullets going by my head in this same area, but times have changed. Now I will "shoot" back, so to speak.

No comments: