Translate

Monday, January 23, 2012

Great change is underway

I always wondered what it was like to live and think during the time of the American Revolution. Now I think I get my chance, again, like during my lifetime which began in my birth year, 1948.

Now this time is different, like all times, since the people and circumstances are different today than in our past. But the similarity strikes me as normal, like humans and how they live and think in their times. It is the common humanity that crosses great divides of time and circumstances and history.

Great problems abound, like normal, I think. What is coincidental, is that many of these problems affect me as well as my descendents. Hence this post.

And much of the turmoil, fear, and worse casing of things, exceeds well beyond the new world USA, or so I believe. Said another way, great change is coming to the whole World, not just the new world USA.

But in the same vein, is the solution, all prompted by the new world migration that brings so many sharp people here. In this great change will come, or so I believe. There is something magical about the new world and hope for our descendents.

Let me be practical, like not just talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Totalitarianism will fail, in the end. Many humans will be attracted to this idea to solve their problems in the short term, but reject it in the long term. Along the way, many extra people will die, often in wars, both domestic and foreign.

The human birth rate will decline. Now women are in charge in this area, I believe.

The great practicality of humans will predominate over time. How people live in Mongolia will still be different from how people live in Nebraska (USA) for example.

The urban/rural divide will tilt towards the rural, like living on rural land has cultural and family advantages that will be reinforced. This idea sounds so typically human, though not popular in 2012.

We humans may evolve towards some kind of one world government, but that is probably 500 years away. Much personal and cultural migration and cross-breeding needs to go on first, and that is on autopilot, I believe.

No comments: