Translate

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The times they are a changing

One obvious bit of evidence is the rise of the Tea Party in the USA, and like minded American citizens. In this case, both the present National Parties, Republicans and Democrats, are going to experience change wherever they live and get elected or don’t get elected from. This idea is better than some revolt like our revolution in the 1700’s, or so I think. Even the Whigs appeared for their reasons.

Things are different these days, at least to me. The normal political frictions I can live with.

Young people be aware. These are momentous times.

What grosses me out is having a USA Speaker of the House say we (our Congressman) have to vote for a law in order to find out what is in it.

Another thing that grosses me out is some Congressman saying they can pretty much do whatever they want. Now this sounds like royalty or even dictatorship to me, and I don’t like it. I thought my vote counted, and my representative would listen.

Like I said, the times they are a changing.

Last, to me, is the idea of lying when ruling. Now I count on elected rulers to be honest about things. Anything less is just immoral.

And all I want to do is be happy, and promote my family.

Yes, the times they are a changing.

No comments: