Translate

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Make up your own mind

These are momentous times in the new World USA America. In my imagination these times are more like the 1776 revolution than the times today. I have always wondered what went on then.

We new World people, and our descendents, are doing OK, in spite of hard times, especially compared to the rest of the World. Some might say we are being ourselves to enhance ourselves and our families. Many might even say our vote counts to change our future. This idea sure beats the old world alternatives, like revolution, or even dictatorship. Yet all of us want to work, and do a good job, and will compromise to survive.

In the new World, the vote does count. We are in charge of our future, to include our descendents future. Those who choose to deny our vote are on a losing end of history and humanity.

Those who might use ideas to deny our vote are on the wrong end of history, though that is pretty much normal in 2010 in the USA these days. I hate to admit I can even think this way, that some fellow Americans want to take away my vote.

We have better ways to go, and will.

I sure count on it.

No comments: