Translate

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Change is constant

What’s new? A lot, or so I think as just one citizen.

Here in the New World USA, we New World humans are actually starting to take control of our interests, which are mostly ourselves and our families. Now that seems fair and normal human to me.

Here in the New World USA the old time National Political Parties are going by the wayside. They had their chance, and I think they have failed. This is pretty much normal for humans, I think. As long as we can vote and have it count, I would say. This idea is a big deal

So what will the future be. I am hopeful, and cynical too.

I expect some humans to exploit the “gaps” to do many things, both to delay the inevitable, and gain or preserve power at whatever level during this change time. This change time I imagine will take one or two decades.

I also think we voters will “change” things to our advantage. As an obvious example, if elected officials downgrade their fire department in favor of other ways to dispense the taxes they spend, and humans die as a result, I think many people will vote otherwise the next time they can vote. After all, there are priorities about those that govern us spend “our” money.

The other obvious thing to me, and again I only have one vote at all levels, and still pay taxes at all levels, too, is how well I am being represented. In my mind, are we a United States (like one country) or still a United States of many people? Right now I think the latter.

Now I am age 62, and these times are different from our past. The times they are a changing. This I can report as an opinion.

And the New World idea I think still applies around here on the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee. We have the best of all worlds whether some like it or not.

Even some of us humans have to put on more clothes to stay warm when mother nature makes things cooler. After all we are now locally in the fall. And having lived around the world, I still don’t like cold Siberian winds, or even cold Canadian winds. Now I did research what the two competing Farmers Almanacs forecasted. And both suggested the winter was coming!

No comments: