Translate

Friday, June 18, 2010

That is just what is going to happen

Now if you even buy the idea of this title, then think foreign and domestic. And think that decisions and actions have consequences. And even think that we humans also will think about what to do outside of our governments, and mostly in self interest.

I suggest doing your best to seek out key bits of information. Like a lot of businesses are rat holing cash to be ready for worse things to come. This idea is both foreign and domestic, and most humans in the world should worry, as they probably will. Mostly they worry because they have to anticipate, and mostly they think about their families. And this idea is both business and personal.

What really bothers me is that the proverbial cork is out of the bottle, and the genies have been unleashed. Mostly I think of foreign regional powers going at it, and it getting back to us. What bothers me the most is that this present government in the USA is in over its head, mostly lightweights, and they may end up dragging us down, too. Now in fairness, things like nuclear downwind patterns will come up, and that may rile us up, too.

In the end, a lot of young people alive today are now going to die before their time. What a shame. There are other alternatives, both foreign and domestic. These people did not have to die too early, but they are going to because of poor USA leadership. Anarchy, which is always around the corner, is one thing, but uncontrolled behavior all around the world is another. We humans need responsible governments, I think.

I guess you also have to buy an idea of governance at all levels. Mostly do our leaders dictate what they think is good for us, or do they dictate laws and rules that promote our futures? This is a more profound idea than many may think. And do we get to vote for these leaders? Just who is in charge?

On the domestic USA front, who knows what is going to happen? The good news is that all USA people have to eat, though many will go hungry when they did not have to. After that it is all free play I would guess. I personally expect my wealth to decline by 50%, and all because of present government policies. I am already making plans to bail out, as in move away to another country with whatever is left. As always, I do have alternatives.

What a shame since I love the USA. And I too have ties to land. Like over 700 acres in Tennessee, USA. As always, I can be happy in a lot of places, not all in the USA. Anyway, I will make my own decision. And so will our present government. Let the chips fall where they may.

Just what is going to happen in the future? I don’t think anyone really knows, as least confidently. But I sure trust the idea that we humans will promote and take care of our families as best we can.

No comments: