Translate

Friday, June 11, 2010

The difference between facts and optimism

My vote is that I would pay for people who report the facts, mostly as a short cut (so I don’t have to take the time) to learning the news. Now I think this is pretty human and traditional, for long evolved reasons.
Now some of us think our ethics are so poor these days in the west, that even lying is becoming acceptable to many on the way out.
Any way, I get my vote too, both political, and pocket book.
And I will pay for the facts. After all I want to think I know the news, which is mostly human, after all.
And human is not just “the west”.
Read or listen to what other humans in “the east” think about their situations.
Anyway, just the “facts, mam”.

1 comment:

just a marine said...

The preceding comment trnaslates as: Value of the individual contributions to what he should see, not what he has achieved









the