Translate

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am not giving up on America

Recently, like for decades, the trend has been to try do better with less resources that are exhausted by too many benefits we can’t pay for. And the treasury has been full and mined to exhaustion, until recently. Now it is exhausted.

And it sure seems like the voters are making the corrections that need to happen, in order to preserve our families, our family’s futures, and maybe even our USA futures. We Americans are not too shabby!

Now many humans buy into the conspiracy ideas, as in some people are plotting to do their bit. For me, I usually assume incompetence as a better alternative to explain what has happened, and what I might agree with or disagree with.

Now I have become worried more than normal. The recent federal elections reported so much have given some new direction to the way we as America should go as a USA. Alas, the present executive, the President and his minions, and too many in our legislatures, seem to have gone their own way. It is the pattern of behavior that has gotten my attention. So I am worried they (whoever they are) may try to take away our vote by any present legal means they can use. How about declaring another emergency, and going with marshal law, as an example. Like I said I am worried. And I have lived in the third world where this happens, all too often.

Back to Americans. We are hard working people who love our families, and work to improve things. And we live in a wonderful country. That is a good reason to be happy, as tough as self respect and happiness can be.

No comments: