Translate

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Boys and Girls are different

I leave the biology aside as I go to my impish British tongue in cheek mode. Oh I how love this style, this way of making a point. I hope it works, at least this time.

What prompted this article was an opinion piece in the Telegraph. I don’t know which I enjoyed more, the article or the many reader comments. To keep this article shorter, here is the link to both the opinion piece and comments. If you are in a mood to laugh, perhaps be the arbiter of all truth about men and women in the world, and have time, by all means read it. Here’s the link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2007/02/01/do0101.xml

The article made me think about men and women, and happiness. Mostly I thought… has anything changed in the last 50 years?

The answer is yes. The pill. The power of chemical birth control changed many things. And since women run the world, albeit indirectly in many societies, everything changed.

Little things along the way like education only confuse the boy and girl thing. How it culturally sorts out in the West, or the world for that matter, should be interesting as the law of unintended consequences shows up.

All I know is boys and girls are different. And they want to get together. And they will. And they all seek happiness.

No comments: