Translate

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The immoral factor idea in American foreign policy

Can we just talk? A small part of the population, and some of my relatives, are sure our foreign policy is driven by Bush and gaining his buddies economic income from our foreign intervention into the Middle East.

There is little discussion about this subject, you either believe it or you don’t. And I am old enough to not waste my time trying to convince my relative otherwise. And this relative I think of is not a moveon type wacko. He does believe in debate and discussion. And he is sincere, though his tendency has always been towards pacifism and anti-war things. But then maybe 16% of my fellow citizens think this way, so they should be listened to. Even a smidgen of evidence would send me and others down an investigative path. But the path has been zero.

I vehemently disagree with him. Just who is more moral? I’ve made my peace. It’s called voting.

No comments: