Translate

Friday, November 29, 2013

A classical debate


A classical debate

       Cold is cold for about anybody

This is a homeland defense story and thoughts.

It is not about security during flying, or any other kind of present public transportation, too.

It is just about your own home, like where you live.

If times get hard, bad people will come for you, like it or not. That's a premise. Mostly it is based on what I would do, especially if I am cold, wet, and hungry; and especially if my Family is suffering a similar fate.

Now will they come for you during good times and bad times, especially throwing in weather situations?

Being a Marine, I would come at them during bad times. That provides me an advantage.

Now this discussion is for you to decide, especially about where you live today. The assumption is there is no 911 to call, and you and your neighbors are on your own.

No comments: