Translate

Thursday, February 03, 2011

What's wrong with wanting to be warm and fed?

The simple answer is nothing is wrong with humans being themselves.

My guess is also simple. Enough lightweights that are comfortable in their own lives are willing for the rest of us to suffer. And so many of these lightweights are just that. I still wonder who pays for all this life style they might enjoy right now? I sure hope is not some government using legally collected tax payer money to pay their way to pontificate their opinion, while I suffer.

What really worries me about my families future's is the impacts of the lightweights now voted in (like our President in the USA), and all these similar lightweights he hired. It even bothered me a lot that so many or our elected Congressmen (and their hired staffers) a while back still wanted to know things, like the train schedule to Hawaii.

People are already dieing even here in the USA. When Parkview Hospital in Dallas, Texas has to suffer from an electrical blackout, that is poor performance for fellow humans in dire straights. I still appreciate being able to turn "on the switch" and have the lights come on, even where I live in Eastern Tennessee.

Another worry is about some local "kids" who are now in the military and deployed overseas, like in Afghanistan. I fear for them for the simple reason of: what would I do is some foreign invader took over my local town? To me, obviously, I would fight.

Even "more" is the thought that some lightweights may send some of my family in their cause.

Like I said, most of we humans in the USA just want to be warm and fed during our winter time. Now that principle is pretty heavy weight, to me. It is kinda like paying taxes for obvious reasons to so many Americans.

No comments: