Translate

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The clash of cultures

It is so obvious. Many of our Western values are failing. But our Eastern values are also poor. Of course, this is mostly economics. And in the end, it is mostly about we humans. Are we fickle or not? And so also the question comes up, are we too dumb or even selfish?

Now mostly it is about us and our families. That’s a good goal about our future, I think. The main problem I think, is the energy consumption where we live. Now all want to promote their families, and quality of life. And most of we humans like public electricity, and are willing to pay for it.

Now like the Brits and the Russians in an earlier age, some Europeans and the USA are expending their young people and wealth in some effort in the so called Middle East. I prefer to call it the Caucus area, even the trans-caucus area.

So to revert to the basic idea, is there a clash of cultures going on?

Now I do not respect them (our ancestors), kinda. But if they too loved their families and way of life, that is human normal, at least to me. So I think if that made them happy, that is OK with me. Now in 2010 I am supposed to live with their decisions. Now I can talk about friction.

Of course the catch is dealing with the weirdoes. Now I suggest just killing them all.

Some cultures just don’t get along. I suspect it is mostly humans and the values we think well of.

There are some ideas and values worth fighting for.

The main idea, at least to me, is that some ideas and tribes, all human, do better than others. And it is obvious to me to reinforce success, not failure.

No comments: