Translate

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Are not we humans fickle?

Now what is wrong with being fickle? And fickle to me is some combination of high school cliques and wanting to take care of my family, and their families.

Thank goodness it is the summer in the northern hemisphere. When humans get hungry, and “cold” this coming winter in the northern hemisphere, then things will begin to change, or so I predict.

Now nobody wants to die, at least before what they think is their “time”. Now as a heart attack person who died in a USA walmart parking lot (age 60 I recall), and some son of a gun saved my life and brain, and well, I am both thankful, and bitching. After all, I had a perfectly good death which was both quick and painless, and now I have to die again. Bummer. And I can be fickle, too. And I hope the second time will be as quick and painless as the first time.

Unfortunately, many of us know of other circumstances through our relatives. Why can’t we treat our relatives like our pets, for example.

Back to being fickle.

How about let the people decide vice some well intentioned ruling class, like a King and Queen. In this idea I suspect much friction will come. And hopefully present USA national leaders will listen. I myself think they will for all reasons, to include the vote.

And you know what? A lot of Americas live in rural ares, for quality of life reasons, and work in more urban areas, for their family reasons. Having a connection to land comes up a lot. They are making nice families, inspite of drugs, for example.

After all, we humans can be fickle, and vote our instincts which is mostly our family promotion, in our minds.

And my instinct is that much of what has gone on in the last half century is finally catching up through both of the present national parties. Now things are going to change, probably circa 2014, but who knows. And I am thinking locally, of course.

Anyway, I would rather discuss and debate about our elected leaders, what ever economic or human theory they espouse, rather than have a revolution.

Now of course, that is just my opinion.

1 comment:

just a marine said...

The previous comment translates as: Good blog and good friends should share - thanks for sharing