Translate

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Kill ‘em all…with some restraint, savvy I would say
It appears most of the non-Islam world is reluctantly coming to the conclusion that it is in in a war to the death.

Our cultures, our children, and our religions are to be defended. The attackers are a small minority of Islam-financed-by-recent -oil -income from all of us. I think the targets are Christians, Jews, and Hindu’s. In the defective mind of the attackers, all other religions will be mopped up later.

In such a war, we are at an normal historical disadvantage in America.

The Europeans are leagues ahead in their experience in their former colonial empires. The Europeans are also leagues behind in their experience with all other third world tribes, primarily in south America. Add in their Asian colonial empires which are different.

Yes, the world has changed for all of us.


The Europeans and others so educated and exposed to their culture (yes, I am generalizing) use an approach generally foreign to us non European types. Their blend of history; money, deceit, and post WWII regrets seem to still apply. I case it as “buy off the enemy long enough to think about it later“.

Given enough bribery and criminality in politicians, we can still have a foreign policy for many of “old Europe”.

The present president of France will become the obvious example when he loses his political position. Only his current position and French law protects him right now. Then he will go to jail, I hope.

That the world is so much bigger than Europe and north america says, well, it is the world.
I don’t know as much about world history as I think I should know, but I try. And I do think about it, a lot. I do think that the Inka conquests were larger than Alexander’s conquests, but I have not been taught all this in my education. And I don’t believe in the “noble savage” idea either. My education is lacking, and I am making up for it with self education.

For self education, I have run the numbers. The percentage of the 1.4 billion Muslims that is radical enough to want to kill me is somewhere between 00.01% and 00.30%. That is a group of people, mostly males, between 140,000 and 420,000. Now I have a number I can work with.

Kill ‘em all. With some savvy.

1 comment:

Raven said...

Yes, kill them ALL because they will kill us, without a second thought.
They have been doing so for years now!