Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Starting a fire the old fashioned way


Starting a fire the old fashioned way

       Thank goodness I still know how to do it

Mostly it was just going from small to a large wood stove.

And it still works, like it always has for thousands of years. In my case between my father and my scout training, I know what to do, and again, it still works for me.

So if I should suffer retribution from my bitching about poor delivery service from Amazon via UPS, so be it.  If it is going to happen, it might as well start here. I'm ready mentally, too. Once a Marine, always a Marine is still apropos.

They, Amazon and UPS, can go out of business for all I care these days. If it happens, my recent experience suggests why the process may have already be happening.

I and my Family will still survive, and I actually hope they (both Family and present decision makers),  survive, too.  I also still believe in Charity, even if refugees will all suffer some, too.

It's more about timing mostly, though.

No comments: