Translate

Friday, November 12, 2010

Rehearsals

The idea is pretty common.

The traditions, for example, of wedding rehearsals, most humans know about.

How about plays? Most performers go through rehearsals for human reasons.

How about amphibious landings? The military does it mostly to figure out the lessons learned. How about a future raid somewhere in the world to rescue people?

How about a musical rock tour? Most are rehearsed, too, for obvious reasons.

How about our wonderful emergency responders to police, fire, and water problems? They also rehearse, and good on ‘em. Even where I live bad weather brings down trees, for example. Even this can block roads, and maybe bop me in the head if I am dumb enough to go out in the storm.

To conclude, most humans can plan about most things ahead. That is a good reason for enjoying being a human. But sometimes, other things happen, and then a rehearsal is not a bad idea.

And I don’t mind paying for it in local city and county taxes since I respect these boys and girls good work and self sacrifice, and thinks it benefits me and my fellow citizens when we need it.

No comments: