Translate

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Hobby


Hobby

       A wiki link on the subject can be found at:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobby

            The intent of this post is to remind all readers of another way to make oneself happy and cheery during all seasons of the year. It doesn't take a hard times situation to enjoy a personal hobby. And often hobbies can lead to personalized gifts, too. Our imagination and ingenuity is the only limit.

            Here's one wiki List of Hobbies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies

            Last, I enjoy bonsai things as one hobby, and there are plenty of nice bonsai candidates around where I live. Hence this hobby makes me happy, and I truly do enjoy it. Mostly, I accept that maybe one out of ten candidates make it, but so what. And I am not bound by traditional Japanese pots in my hobby, either. Heck I can use local assets to practice my hobby, also.

            That's the point of having a hobby that one truly enjoys. Make it up as you go, like personalize your hobby for where you live and what is in your mind. And sharing it with your loved ones can be very rewarding, too.

No comments: