Translate

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

You ain't seen nothin' yet


You ain't seen nothin' yet

       We are going to see millions of people die who did not have to die early. That's just the way this American citizen reads the tea leaves. So be it. And we are supposed to help defend all this Country  with our children?

            Did it have to happen?  Probably. And whether the early deaths are from coming terrible wars (50 million died in WWII), or pestilence (to include plagues from poor health), or just from being cold and wet and hungry, doesn't matter much to those dying. We're on auto pilot it seems to me, that is those still living are living as best they can. Include the idea of incompetence of our present leaders, too.

            Now are we all going to die anyway?  Of course. But I choose some choice over my fate, especially the timing and circumstances of my death. Now that seems to being  taken away from me these days, and I object to this. And all I am is a common citizen who still exists in this wonderful country called the USA, and also  pays my taxes by the way. And I thought my vote still counted, as in being represented.

            Now I even worry about how this obviously crummy federal President and his hired minions will go forward to bring even more hardship to me and my Family's life style until the end of his term in 2016. Again, I just worry. It could be human related, like a war, or a mother nature wild card event, like a big  volcano.

            Reacting vice acting is a poor way to go for anyone with basic management skills, but that seems to be what we have elected at the federal level so far.

            So now I am reduced to changing my priorities to growing some food and making some electricity as my reaction.  What a shame.  And I only think and worry things will get worse in the near future, like my expectation of life for me and my Family , to include my quality of life.  So much for the idea of tranquility and prosperity.

            And of course all this assumes we presently can afford what our present elected leaders  say we have to pay. I hope they can build enough prisons and finance enough courts to make their political vision happen, because that will probably be what it will take.

            No wonder the idea of a third party is growing.  There has to be a better way than what is presently happening to us these days.

           

 

No comments: