Translate

Friday, November 08, 2013

Calories and food value in Original Beanie Weenies


Calories and food value in Original Beanie Weenies

            I figured if times should get hard, then I should have to figure it out on my own, like what would I do.

           

            Here's what I found as one opinion that is based on local hunters during the cold season.

 

            After all, hunters get hungry away from their home, too.

           

            Here's the link:  http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-van-camps-original-beanie-weenies-i124273

           

            In the meantime, I am making some ramen type broth on my own wood stove, and it is sorting out just fine. In other words, it does help my own morale. Heck, I might even add some potted meat from a small can just to add some fat to the brew, though the ramen mix as is seems to be pretty good, also.

No comments: