Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Story telling
       We all know some good story tellers.
            And some are better than others. I myself am not so good at it, but I know some who are pretty good at it.
            And often relatives are involved, thank goodness.  Many stories are about our relatives, too.
            Often these stories have an element of truth in them, and even heroics and principles can be woven into them, too.
            And some stories can be scary, though most are probably not.
            And there is a difference between good jokes and good stories.
            Last, I still remember being mesmerized listening to stories from my own ancestors.  I, as a young person then, generally believed most of them. Often there were biblical implications in my stories I listened to, but that is just my Family.
            Anyway, storytelling is still a nifty skill, for those that possess it.

No comments: