Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Is this class warfare?
       When I perceive fellow Americans tell me it is their way or the highway, then I have a problem. Whether people like this are sincere or just being manipulated is of little consequence to me. I have been through this drill before within my own Family, so my antennas already go up. And I am not too religious, but I still think of myself as Golden Rule oriented, and even that is now being tested inside of my own mind. Like do I want payback, or it is more simple, like if the poo poo hits the fan, am I going to try help these people in my own way? I have already spent my own money and time to work in this direction of helping people in need.  But they have to want to help themselves, too, at least in my mind. And don't many of these people have Family, like kids, who depend on them for food and sustenance?
            And I have even asked myself, and others, what am I or they going to do if Detroit, or California, goes under? In other words in my question, am I willing to work where I live to keep them afloat where they live?  Right now the answer is no, even though I believe if they go under it will probably adversely affect me where I live. Is this class warfare? Or more like tough love?
            Last, do we actually have leaders who exploit class warfare for their own benefit, vice our Nation's benefit?  I sincerely wonder.
            Can they even sincerely answer my questions?

No comments: