Translate

Thursday, December 06, 2012


I just don't care anymore
       My priority these days is just to make electricity, grow my own food, and protect it all.
            Heck I even got pleased yesterday with my new two man foxhole with a drainage canal. If I am wrong, then the kids will probably use it as a play house. And even more corn seeds arrived in the mail (which remarkably still works), which also made me pleased. I could go on, but bottom line, I just don't care anymore.
            I've talked politics until I am blue in the face.
            Now I've got to look out for myself, and my Family and friends, as best I can. Now that is a priority, at least to me during these times.
            Let me say it another way. Our USA country has voted itself into political and financial oblivion, and it will affect me too. I will probably lose over half my wealth I scrupulously  built up over a lifetime. And probably millions will now have to die, needlessly in my opinion. And I will even have to protect what I have as best I can. There are plenty of bad people where I live. Heck, I may die in the protection process, too. What a way to end one's life. I always expected to die from old age; and not being shot on some domestic battlefield protecting what little I have left.
            So do I think times are going to get hard? Probably. Now everything I do is pretty much dual use, in case I am wrong.  And right now, I just don't care anymore.

No comments: