Translate

Saturday, January 29, 2011

When east meets west

Which is better for we humans, today, I just don't know.

Now as a westerner, I sure like the idea of the vote. I just want to influence my future, hoping the vote helps. But having lived around the world, there are other eastern human type ways to do the same thing, I also hope, and recognize them.

So my idea, today, is just to recognize the vote ( a western idea), and then let people sort it out where they live. Others may disagree. Propaganda comes to mind. These days in the West I think it is called marketing.

Change is always tough for we humans, where ever we live.

And some times change is well deserved, I think. And it is also often painful. Even some devious people will take advantage, which often lasts as long as 100 years before a human correction occurs.

What seems simple to me is that nobody wants to be cold or hungry, whatever our government happens to be at the time while we are alive. And most want to be happy, to include their immediate families. The rest of the problems are lower in priority, I also think

No comments: