Translate

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Tiny house movement in the USA


Tiny house movement in the USA


As for this poster, and having been a Marine for two decades, I can identify, mostly for my own priorities.  Mostly I want to be warm and have a roof over my head. Water and food (or at least the expectation of same) sure helps my morale a lot, too. For the record, I have over two years of living outside, like go out and stay out, day and night. I even count Scout time, too.

And if I have to help take care of ill people, like in an epidemic of whatever cause, then my own storage sheds and barn, tiny houses if you will,  can sort out just fine, especially for those that are ill. And of course I may die, too.

All I want to do is be a good citizen with what I have available in my time. Said another way, I just want to use the Golden Rule as best I can.

Call it religious if you will. I call it the Golden Rule. Helping my fellow man in times of need (at the Marine level) is a big deal, to me.

And even it might be a losing effort.  But I will try! And vote, by the way.

No comments: