Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

She's a slut and he's a dumb ass

It has always bothered me that if a guy has an affair while he is married, then he is guilty of something. But in the same vein, the girl is never accused of the same standards...that is what bothers me.

Now we all know this kind of thing goes on, for a myriad of reasons.

But my question to myself is why do such people want to be President of the new world USA, and why should we vote for him, and her, I guess.

In this question is also the answer in our new world USA. Things are gonna change, probably beginning in the federal elections in 2014 and 2016.

Of course, others may take charge, in the meantime.

I'm just glad I live in rural America on the Cumberland Plateau in East Tennessee if my guesses are correct.

No comments: