Translate

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Baby wipes work, too.


Baby wipes work, too.

Having been a Marine in some expeditionary modes during my time, and even having a personal record of 39 days without a warm shower, I think I have a valid opinion about being as clean as we can.

And I’ve changed a few diapers, too. Nobody wants their baby to get sick from dirty diapers.

The idea is preventive medicine vice corrective medicine. Mostly that means don’t get sick.

And baby wipes work if the time and situation arises for adults. Mostly they are limited in many situations, so one focuses on the usual places, like our privates, our arm pits, our behind the knees places, and wherever else you decide is important.

Wiping our bottoms is a big deal to so many. And that makes sense to me.

No skivvy streaks for me if I can avoid them.

No comments: