Translate

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Planning ahead

Most of us do it. Some don’t. Either way, things we may not like are going to happen in the near future.

If others do not loan us money as a USA to finance all these wonderful things we enjoy, then things will change because we have to pay our bills, I think.

Now I think there are gimmicks and ways to extend all this, but in the end, we have to pay our bills. Why else would humans (USA or foreigners) invest in the USA. Nobody will throw away their money, I think. And only one match may set off the whole house of cards collapse.

Now at the level I live at, the idea of “inflation” is one that is coming back, I think. To me it means that going to Walmart, for example, will cost me more for the same things. That makes me unhappy!

Also, I think our future depends on ourselves, as in, in the end, paying off our debts that our two political parties have brought upon us. Again, after all, we are not too shabby, and love our families enough to promote their future.

So last on planning ahead, any citizen has two choices, to me. One is to go the survivalist route. The other is to go another American route, which means to me we survive for our children’s and our families sake. Either way it will be painful for all of us. Nobody wants to be cold and hungry.

For me, I am ready for tough love. And I will vote for it.

No comments: